- it’s a $2.00 CASH entry fee per person per entry, paid before you enter
- We accept Cash, Eftpos or Visa-Master card as payment for parts
- All prices include GST (No hidden costs)
- Parts off vehicles listed or marked as Double Price will be charged at double the normal list price.
- Parts physically marked by us with a price will over rule the normal listed parts prices.
- You enter our yard at your own risk, be safe and don’t do anything silly!
- You must wear closed toe foot wear, NO jandels or bare feet etc.
- You need to bring your own tools, we don’t provide any tools at all
- We will check your tool box, bags, jackets etc when you enter and leave
- Police will be called if anyone is suspected of trying to remove parts from the yard without paying for them.
- NO smoking ANYWHERE at all (It’s dangerous and it’s not healthy!)
- NO power tools, petrol fuel powered or cutting tools of any kind are allowed
- NO gas cutting or welding gear is allowed
- NO children under 16-years are allowed and you can’t leave them alone in your car in our car park
- NO you cannot bring your pet dog, cat, Zebra or any other animal with you
- If you bring a sample part in with you it must be “Checked-in” by our staff member, if not you will have to pay for your own part when you leave!
- Anyone that looks like they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted and the Police may be called
- Anyone behaving in an aggressive or disturbing manner to staff or any other person will be asked to leave and Police may be called
- NO we cannot “Hold” parts for you and you can’t put parts on hold, you must remove and pay for them when you are in the yard or you will miss out
- Please be careful, if you break something while removing a part you will have to pay for it
- We try hard to keep our prices low to help you. You must try not to damage other parts to get the bit you want, we have security cameras throughout our yard that could catch you!
These are just some of our rules, a full and detailed list of current yard rules is available at the gate.
Terms & Conditions – Yellow Pages $10,000 Holiday Promotion.
These Promotion Rules apply to the Zebra Group $10,000 Yellow Pages Holiday Promotion
Entry is limited to 1 per person.
Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion; however you must answer the question correctly and keep the Auckland Yellow Pages book to claim your prize
Zebra Group reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
By participating, entrants grant Zebra Group exclusive permission to use their names & photographs, in connection with the Promotion and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text– active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Where the Promotion involves texting, the following apply:
Standard sms text charges will apply and will depend on the entrant’s particular plan or agreement with their phone service provider;
Any form of automated text message is invalid;
The telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The entrant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used for future promotion and marketing purposes; and
Zebra Group takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as stipulated in the Rules.
Winning the Prize
The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Winner will be notified by phone (voice or text) and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Zebra Group. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within 30 days of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Zebra Group in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
Zebra Group Responsibility
Zebra Group reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
Zebra Group takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Force Majeure or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by law Zebra Group will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.